It’s the holiday season, ya’ll!
Although this Christmas season looks a lot different (we are still in a pandemic, unfortunately), that doesn’t mean that we can’t spready joy as usual.
In the spirit of spreading joy, I want to share with you 5 (Special) Christian Gift Ideas for This Christmas. These gifts are all thoughtful and affordable— perfect for the special someone in your life!
Let’s check these gift ideas out, shall we?
5 Christian Gift Ideas for the Holidays
1. Brrrrr. Baby it’s cold outside! If you’re looking for some nice cozy clothes to keep you warm and also display your love for the Lord, then look no further than Grace Lane and Co.!
Ayanna Freeman (Blogger of “When Grace Called”) has released a wonderful one stop shop for the best Christian Apparel. Grace Lane & Co. is a faith-based apparel and accessory brand. Each piece is thoughtfully crafted with reminders to encourage us to continue seeking the Lord and His ways. Give your friends and family gifts with sentimental value that will remind them of the goodness of Jesus!
The Love God. Love People. Embrace Grace. crewneck sweatshirt is the perfect Christmas gift! These cozy sweatshirts are available in 7 festive colors ranging in sizes S – 2XL. Check it out today!
All orders over $50 qualify for FREE SHIPPING (applied automatically at checkout). Receive an additional 10% off by using the discount code “GRACELAN10”
Here’s the LINK to ORDER
2. Need a wonderful gift for a Christian woman this holiday season? Shante’ Grossett (Blogger of “Her Style of Tea”) has you covered. Get that special lady a copy of A Study of Ephesians: Live Out Your Identity in Christ. This guided study of Ephesians will help your loved one embrace her identity in Christ and feel empowered as a Christian woman. It’s great for both beginners and more mature believers. The study is beautifully laid out with maps, photos, timelines, and charts to enhance your journey through the book of Ephesians. It includes thought-provoking commentary, questions, and reflection to help you get the most out of the content. Digital copies are available here and paperback copies are available on Amazon.
Take 10% off a digital copy by using the code “EPHESIANS10″at checkout.
LINKS to Order:
3. As 2020 comes to a close, I am sure many of you can agree that this year was full of unexpected detours. Recalculating Route is a 45-day devotional intended for anyone that is trying to find their way or has encountered an unexpected divergence. Marriah (Blogger of “By Marriah“) began writing this 45-day devotional after she was unsuccessful on the bar exam. The test gave her a testimony that is sure to encourage anyone who has ever put their heart into something, and it did not work out.
Each entry includes scripture references, thought provoking messages, and a suggested prayer. This devotional is a helpful roadmap that will help you fix your attitude and renew your mind in order to stay the course, whether you are facing a delay, denial, or setback.
Link to the product: www.nopaigelimit.com/book
DISCOUNT CODE (10% OFF): FAITH10
4. My Diary of Prayers is a self prayer journal created to help women and men seek God’s presence daily through writing their prayers down. Ebony Deshae (Blogger of “Everything Ebony“) The goal for this journal is to have a designated space to write prayers out to God and revisit them to see how far God has brought you. This prayer journal includes ‘Prayer Request’ and ‘Praise Report’ pages every 21 pages. In addition to this, at the end of the journal there’s an area to write out your favorite scriptures and take notes. This prayer journal is perfect for individuals who would like to get closer to God, strengthen their prayer life, or simply like journaling.
This wonderful book is available on Amazon and eligible for Prime delivery. This gift will continue to give as it enriches everyone it touches and their influence.
Link to the products:
My Diary Of Prayers for Women: https://amzn.to/3ljBpov
My Diary of Prayers for Men: https://amzn.to/3lnEsMf
5. The new year is quickly approaching! “New year, new goals”— some would say. So much of our lives is spent striving to achieve goals. But do you know that for Christians, our goal process must look different than the rest of the world? As believers, God must be involved in our goal planning and striving process from START to FINISH.
Use this “Ultimate Goal Planning Workbook for Christians” to help you with your new goals– all while incorporating God every step of the way.
Link to order GOAL PLANNING WORKBOOK
20% off PROMO CODE: “GOALS20”
Well there you have it….5 Christian Gift Ideas for this Holiday Season. For other helpful articles, check out these titles: